in the first 90 days I want...
1) To close Guantanamo Bay prison. Everyone there gets an open and fair trial
that falls either under regular US courts or international courts. ASAP. People found guilty go to regular jail or jail in their country. People found not guilty compensated for every year they were unfairly incarcerated at 3X whatever salary they made when they were captured. And personally apologized to by the president.
CLOSE GUANTANAMO BAY. I think this is the most embarrassing thing about the US right now.
2) Give Judges the discretion to work with people in bankruptcy court to avoid foreclosure.
3)Overtrun Global gag rule on abortion and reverse the abstinence only restrictions on PEPFAR money.
4)Re-do CHIP and work toward covering 100% of kids.
There's tons of health reform to do. But I think 100% coverage of kids is something we can and should do quickly given the majorities we have. Kids are not that expensive and this would save us $$$$$ of money in the long road.
That, and going to the gym everyday, should keep him busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment