I would always come in last and Josh would would say, "well, you can be Secretary of Welfare because that's a girl job."
Josh this year, just like me, got to go to his first convention. The EVIL convention. If you want the inside scoop on the SC delegation in Minnesota, go here:
http://columbiaconservative.blogspot.com/
OK my take on tonight:
- Sweet Jesus these people are horrible at dancing. Earth Wind and Fire +Republicans doesn't mix.
- Cindy McCain really appears to be high on something. And I'm not talking about her country.
- It's weird that they just never offered any concrete plans or even a general direction really beyond DRILL BABY DRILL!!!. Mostly just "let them eat cake." J. McCain tried tonight but he looked pained and annoyed even saying the words "paying your mortgage."
- I started this race wanting to remember that McCain's POW experience is not trivial. But the CONSTANT REPETITION trivialized it. The way they framed it, it's like the experience itself qualifies him for the job. By that calculation should the guys in Gitmo start running for 2012?
No comments:
Post a Comment