Monday, September 8, 2008

Rapture Ready!

It's that time of the year when we progressives, dismayed by the polls, threaten to leave the country if our guy loses. Only this time around we're talking about a secessionist movement to let the tax revenue-sucking stand on their own.

(under such a scenario will the Triangle get to be West Berlin?)

But the other side.....oh, their pessimist whining is WAY better.

I read this today on a blog:

"I may not be that impressed with McCain, but I will vote for him over a racist, muslim with no experience and who has a wife that doesn't even love America!!! Obama may win, but if he does it will be because it is in Gods plan and will probably be what leads to the antichrist era."

So while we say we'll want to leave the country or split it up, they're actually hoping for the end of all mankind if they lose. AWESOME!


(They do know that Jesus was in all likelihood a black man, right?)

1 comment:

ellyn said...

you have to laugh or you'll cry. evangelicals scare the hell out of me. literally.