So at O'Hotties party, I had a really funny conversation about how Bill Clinton is so much like Mr. Big on Sex and the City. He just F@#$5 up and pisses you off and then, poof! he says all the right things and you love him again.
As he was coming on and we were all waving flags and "Don't Stop thinking about Tomorrow" was playing, my heart got that little fluttery feeling like I was 19 all over again and it was 1992. (the same feeling I get thinking about George Clooney in the elevator)
I love him all over again. It was a fabulous speech.
Not sure if viewers at home noticed but the song they played as he left the stage was Robert Palmer's "Addicted to Love." Having the dorky super power of recognizing tunes in less than 3 notes, I was immediately horrified. I noticed they cut the song right after "Might as well face it" and before "you're addicted to love." I wondered if someone would get in trouble. They should have let me DJ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment