So my last minute predictions & hopes:
It looks like it's Biden. But my prediction is Chet Edwards.
My #1 hope is Bill Richardson or Wesley Clark. Because I think they would offer a lot of complementary experiences and skills.
I am sort of shocked at myself that I've come around on Hillary. I mean, sure, there's always the worry that she'd have him killed. And the whole, slimey- racist campaign she ran. But I don't think it would be the worst thing in the world if he picked her.
I suppose I changed my mind because I didn't expect McCain to be as nasty as he's been. I like to assume the best in people, I was wrong. He's just an icky, senile gomer that is probably better suited to hanging out in the Dunkin' Donuts in Boca Raton, telling inappropriate jokes to girls a 1/3 his age and getting in fist fights when someone cuts in line. Cranky old dude with too much money .
By comparison now, Clinton just doesn't look so bad!
Just a few more hours and we shall see.....
No comments:
Post a Comment