Saturday, August 30, 2008

Susan Sarandon & My Dream Deferred

My aunt ran into Susan Sarandan again but this time said "My niece said you're her hero because you snagged a younger guy." Susan snapped back "I didn't marry him!"

I wish she had remembered to tell her instead that I'm from Durham and that opening day of Bulls season I call "Susan Sarandan Day" and like to go to the ball park and pretend to pick out my player (jokingly! not for real! in case mom is reading!)

Anyhow -- the reason she was in town --- Nader rally!!!!

......................

Alas, I leave for the airport in a few hours and never got to meet George Clooney. Pity. I'm obsessed with genocide, he's Darfur activist. I write about health care delivery, he played a doctor on TV. If only he knew I'm the perfect woman for him

No comments: